IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Unable to Play Videos
To resolve this issue, follow the steps below:
- Connect the USB storage device to a different USB port.
- Format the USB device.
- Make sure that your TV supports the file format and file system.
- Use a computer to check the USB device file format and file system.
- Try another USB device.
- If the issue still occurs, reset the TV to factory settings .
- The initial setup screen displays after completing this process.
- Be sure not to power off the TV during this period (it takes about 30 seconds) or press any buttons.