Error: ui-112 (U-112) appears when trying to stream or watch a Netflix® video or movie on the Internet video device.
The Netflix team has resolved the issue. In most cases, this issue should resolve itself without requiring any further action.
In the rare case where the error message continues to appear, perform the following steps.
- Make sure that the TV has the latest software update .
- Make sure that all apps in the Google Play™ Store are up to date .
- Using the TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under TV Settings, select Apps.
- Select Running Apps.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Forced stop.
- Select Clear data.
- Select Clear cache.
- Perform a factory reset on the TV .