IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Use the Lip-sync function of the Mobile projector to resolve sound delay or audio sync issues when using Bluetooth connection.
Follow the steps below on how to turn on the Lip-sync function of the Mobile projector.
- Turn on the mobile projector.
- On the side of the Mobile Projector, press the Jog lever while at the ENTER position to access the display menu.
- Slide the Jog lever to + or - to select Bluetooth function.
- Slide the Jog lever to + or - to select Lip sync ON.
- Select Return on the menu screen of the Mobile Projector to exit the menu.
NOTE: Depending on the specifications of your Bluetooth® speaker, Bluetooth headphones, or other Bluetooth device, sound delay or audio sync issue may occur even if the lip-sync function is ON.