IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
Make sure to update your 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc™ player to resolve the issue. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
If the issue still occurs after the software is updated:
- Disconnect the HDMI® cable from your devices.
- Reconnect the HDMI cable.
- Make sure to use Premium High-speed HDMI cable with ethernet that supports 18Gbps.
- Change the 4K Upscale Setting on your device to Auto2.
- On the Blu-ray disc player remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup.
- Select Screen Settings.
- Select 4K Upscale Setting.
- Select Auto2.