Update the Software on the Neckband Wearable Device
Software updates are available from the Drivers and Software page.
Install the Software
- Download the updates.zip file to your computer.
Note: Don't unzip the updates.zip file.
- Power on your device.
- Confirm battery charge level is at least 50%.
- Use the audio query Listen up Nigel. Battery Level?
- You will hear the message Charge your device to start software update if your device doesn't have sufficient charge.
- Connect the supplied micro-USB cable to your device, and then connect the other end to the computer.
- Drag updates.zip file to the root folder of the FL-N01.
Note: It takes up to a minute to transfer the file.
- Disconnect your device from the computer.
- Press and hold the Voice Input button and Custom button simultaneously for ten seconds until it vibrates and the LED changes color.
- The system update starts.
- The Indicator Light (LED) will blink initially red, then blue, then green. After 5-10 minutes, your device will automatically restart, and then announce Update successful.