IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow these steps to play back music, photos, or videos from the home network server on your Android TV™:
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Apps, select Album, Music, or Video app.
- From the Menu, select Devices to locate devices connected on your network server.
If you can't see the Menu, press the Left button on the remote.
- Under Devices, select a device.
- Select the folder where the music, photo, or video you want to play are saved.
- Select the music, photo, or video you want to play back.