IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Before You Start
It requires two persons to remove the box and tilt the OLED TV.
Unbox Your TV
Video: Unboxing Your TV
- Cut open the box.
Note: Open up the top and you will see the Quick Set up Guide.
- Pinch and pull the four clips from the front and back of the box.
- Remove the foam from the side and take out the accessories.
- The TV stand is on the left back side of the TV.
- The accessories are on the back right side of the TV.
- Assemble the TV stand.
- Release the lever to unlock the TV stand .
- Place the TV on the stand.
- Plug in the power cord.
Note: The TV has its own cable holder built-in to keep the AC power cord securely connected.
- Attach the Easel grill to the built-in cable holder.