Check the following if the LF-S50G Wireless speaker doesn't respond to any voice commands.
- Don't place your in a noisy place that is exposed to strong winds or echoes (sound reflections).
- Depending on the location of your device, the ambient conditions may prevent it from detecting the voice command.
- Don't block the built-in microphones.
- Make sure the built-in microphones are not turned off.
- Press the (microphone off) button on the lower back of your device to turn the microphones on.
- Instead of giving the voice command, perform the equivalent touch-free hand gesture.
- Talk to your device a little more slowly.
- Your device may not be able to detect voice commands if you talk too fast.