Certain situations may interfere with your aibo™ robotic companion’s movement and strength. If aibo repeatedly crouches or doesn't gain any strength:
- Remove any clothes (such as hats, socks, or shoes) becuase they may cause interference.
- Make sure that there are no stickers or debris stuck on it.
- Place aibo on wooden floors that aren't too slippery or on carpets with short threads.
- Make sure that aibo's charging station isn't too close to a wall or any other objects.
- aibo may crouch if it detects an obstacle while going back to its charging station.
If aibo still crouches after checking the steps above, follow these steps to restart it:
- On the back of aibo's neck, press and hold the power button for two seconds to turn it off.
- If you turn off aibo while it's on, it finishes its current action and the LED flashes in green, and then goes out to indicate that the power is off.
- If you turn off aibo while it's in sleep mode, the red status LED goes out to indicate that the power is off.
- Press and hold the power button for two seconds to turn on aibo.
- The status LED lights in green.
- Wait until aibo turns on and starts to move.