IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
This issue occurs when you select an HDMI® input during the IR blaster setup if your TV is connected to a set-top box (STB) or cable box with an HDMI cable. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- On the supplied TV remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select External inputs.
- Select BRAVIA Sync settings.
- Set BRAVIA Sync control to Off.
- Complete the IR blaster setup.
- Set Bravia Sync control to On.