IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
The TV displays a message when it isn't connected to the internet, or the internet connection is unstable. Depending on the internet connection status, the details of the message changes as follows:
- Unable to access Internet
- The TV isn't connected to the internet
- Wi-Fi is not connected
- Can't connect the TV to the Wi-Fi network
- Ethernet is not connected
- Can't connect the TV to a network via LAN cable
Connect your TV to an active network if you want to hide the message. Rest assured that the message displayed won't affect the TV usage.