IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check the Applicable Products and Categories section of this article before starting these steps.
You may notice an audio delay on videos from TV internet apps when using Bluetooth® headphones with your Android TV™. If this occurs, change the TV's A/V sync setting to On.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- This step will vary depending on your model. Follow the steps according to the TV menu options:
- Select Display & Sound > Audio output > A/V sync > On.
- Select Sound > A/V sync > On.
- Selecting On allows synchronizing Audio to Video.
- Selecting Off makes no adjustment between Audio and Video.