If foreign substances (such as earwax) build up in the earbuds, no sound may come out or the volume may seem lower than usual. If this is the case, examine the mesh of the earbuds (the parts where sound output) and clean them.
How to care for your headphones
- While holding down the unit, twist and pull to remove the earbud tips.
Note: Do not pinch the end of the earbud tips when removing them.
- With a cloth dampened with water and wrung tightly, clean the mesh of the earbuds (the parts where sound comes out) to remove dirt, earwax, or anything that may have accumulated, being careful not to accidentally push dirt or debris into the earbuds.
- Do not rub the mesh too hard, or the mesh may peel off or get torn.
- If sweat or moisture gets inside the mesh, tap the earbud gently towards the cloth before the water dries.
- Firmly reattach the earbud tips completely, making sure the earbud tips are not attached loosely or in a skewed manner. Once the earbud tips are attached, check to see if the headphones (earbuds) work properly.