Article ID : 00270106 / Last Modified : 12/16/2021Print

If the camera I want to use has both a USB Type-C port and a micro USB port, which of the cables included with the drone aircraft should I connect?

    If the camera has a USB Type-C™ port, use the USB Type-C cable (drone-gimbal). Depending on the camera mounted on the gimbal, you may need to adjust the direction in which you route the cable or deal with the surplus length.