- Supported Functions:
- Battery Charging
- Music playback (Skip Tracks)
- The iPod / iPhone compatibility list presented here is validated under certain conditions, including the device specification at the time of testing. These results are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
- The operations of the iPod / iPhone described on this website are validated under certain conditions. These specifications may be changed afterwards, thus, the information described on this website may be different from the latest information.
- The iPod device may be damaged if connected when the car engine is started. Please connect the iPod to the car audio system only after the car engine is started.
- Supported file formats depend on the iPod / iPhone.
- If you cannot operate the iPod / iPhone through the car audio system, please take the following steps:
- Remove the iPod / iPhone from the cradle.
- Turn off the unit by pressing the SOURCE button for 2 seconds.
- Wait for more than 10 seconds.
- Turn on the unit by pressing the SOURCE button.
- Connect the iPod / iPhone again.
- The unit may not function correctly with the iPod / iPhone depending on its software version. In this case, update the software of the iPod / iPhone to the latest version and operate again.
- Do not connect an unsupported iPod / iPhone to the cradle.
- Refer to the operating instructions or contact Apple Inc., for more information.
- iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- This information is subject to change without notice.
Compatible iPod & iPhone Devices
|Apple||iPod touch (4th generation)|
|iPod touch (3rd generation)|
Note: iPod / iPhone devices other than listed above are not supported.