- Supported Functions:
- Battery Charging
- Music playback (Skip Tracks, Reverse/Fast Forward a Track, Pause, Repeat/Shuffle play)
- Passenger control
- The iPod device and Sony car audio device compatibility presented in this document is validated under certain conditions, including the device's specifications at the time of testing. These results are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
- The iPod device may be damaged if connected when the car engine is started. Please connect the iPod to the car audio system only after the car engine is started.
- Please update your iPod or iPhone to the latest software version before use. The Sony® car audio unit may not function correctly with the Apple® device depending on the software version.
- Depending on the software version of iPod and iPhone, the head unit may not operate correctly sometimes. It is not a malfunction of the head unit, but in case the problem does not recover, please contact the call center.
- Please refer to the operating instructions or contact the manufacturer of your device for more information.
- iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Compatible iPod & iPhone Devices
|Apple||iPod touch (5th generation)||*1*2*4|
|iPod touch (4th generation)||*1*2|
|iPod touch (3rd generation)||*1*2|
|iPod touch (2nd generation)||*1*2|
|iPod nano (7th generation)||*1*2|
|iPod nano (6th generation)||*1*2|
|iPod nano (5th generation)||*1*2|
|iPod nano (4th generation)||*1*2|
|iPod nano (3rd generation)||*1*2|
|iPod nano (2nd generation)||*1|
|iPod nano (1st generation)||*1|
|iPhone 6 Plus||*1*2*4|
- Passenger control is supported with this model.
- The Quick BrowZer function is supported with this model
- Confirmed with iOS7.
- Confirmed with iOS8.