Please select the manufacturer of the USB device for which you would like to see information:
- The validation of the connected USB devices described on this website were performed under certain conditions. The specifications are subject to change.
- The validations results are shown for the specified USB connected devices. The results are not guaranteed for other similar connected USB devices.
- Please refer to the operating instructions or contact the manufacturer of your device for more information.
- Depending on the device, some of the Audio operation functions, such as Previous/Next Track may be unavailable.
- If the USB function on the Car Audio unit does not functions, please perform the following steps:
- Remove the USB device from the Car Audio unit .
- Turn off the Car Audio unit by pressing the Off button for 2 seconds.
- Turn on the Car Audio unit by pressing either the Off button or the Source button for 2 seconds.
- Re-insert the USB device and try again.
- The track information may not be displayed correctly depending on the character code used on the attached music information file.
- This device supports the following file formats: ATRAC®, ATRAC3plus™, MP3, WMA, AAC, and M4a.
- Starting the car engine with the USB device inserted in the Car Audio unit may result in damage or malfunction of the connected USB device. The USB device should be inserted only after the car engine is started.
- This description may be changed without notice.