HDMI-CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) is an HDMI® function which provides control functions to different devices, such as TVs or Blu-ray Disc™ players.
The HDMI-CEC function has a 15 device limit. If you use all HDMI ports on the TV, HDMI-CEC can address or assign a physical and logical address up to 15 devices, or a maximum of 16 devices if all devices are addressed.
- The Component Will Not Automatically Turn on When Using the BRAVIA Sync Feature
- How to Turn on the MHL Feature on the TV
- The Input on the TV Changes by Itself When an MHL Cable is Connected
- Are TVs with the BRAVIA Theater Sync Feature Compatible with Third Party Products?
- The TV Auto Power On Feature is not Working When Using a Smartphone or Tablet
- The TV Turns Off by Itself or the Picture Turns Black While the Sound Remains
- I Cannot get the BRAVIA Sync Function to Work With my TV and Soundbar.
- The Home Audio System or TV Doesn't Return to the Last Input When it is Turned Off and Back On.
- The BRAVIA Sync Feature Does not Operate Properly.