Follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Turn off the audio device.
- Make sure that the speaker wires are properly connected to both the speakers and audio device.
- Turn off any nearby electronic devices that may be interfering with the speaker sound.
- Move the speaker wires away from any electrical cords.
- Try to play from a different source.
- If the issue still occurs, reset the device to the factory default settings.
- Check the product manual for details.
- Replace the speaker wires.
- If possible, connect a different set of speakers.
- If the noise is gone, the issue is with the original speakers.
If the noise still occurs, the issue is with the audio device.