- The Walkman can't pair with headphones using the NFC function.
- A Bluetooth connection cannot be established between the Walkman and speakers.
Before You Start
- Make sure that the Walkman® player and Bluetooth® device are 1 meter (3 feet) apart.
- Make sure that both devices have sufficient charge or power
- Make sure that the Bluetooth device supports A2DP or ARCP profiles for music
- Check your manual for model-specific information
Pair the Devices
Using the Bluetooth Function
- Set the Walkman player and Bluetooth device to pairing mode.
- For an Android Walkman player, set the Bluetooth function to ON. If the Bluetooth function is already set to ON, set it to OFF once and then set it back to ON.
- Select the name of the Bluetooth device when it appears on the screen of the Walkman player.
Note: If the Bluetooth device requires a passkey, enter 0000.
- A message will appear showing that the connection is complete.
Using the NFC™ Function
To use this, both your Walkman player and Bluetooth device must support this function.
- Turn on the NFC function on the Walkman player.
- Touch together the N-Mark on the Walkman player and the Bluetooth device.
- Follow the instructions in the manual or on the screen of the Walkman player to pair the devices.
If you already paired your Walkman player with the Bluetooth device, there's no need to pair them again except for the following:
- Your Walkman player was repaired
- If you delete the pairing information on the Bluetooth connected device
- If you reset all settings or restore to factory specifications