IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
After performing a network diagnosis, the TV may not connect to the internet and the network diagnosis result may appear as:
- Wireless Device: Found
- Local Access: Failed
- Internet Access: Failed
Troubleshoot Your Wireless Network
Perform the troubleshooting steps below:
- Using a computer or a smartphone, access the internet to make sure that the network is active.
- If you don't have other devices to connect wirelessly, contact your internet service provider.
- Make sure the SSID of your wireless router is indicated.
- Make sure that you enter the security key correctly.
- Network security key is case sensitive.
- Perform the network diagnosis.