Follow these steps to pair your audio device with an iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® device using Bluetooth®.
Note: This example is for a device using iOS version 13.x. Check your device manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- On the mobile device's Home screen, tap Settings.
- On the Settings menu, select Bluetooth
- Change the Bluetooth to ON
- When the list of available devices appears, select the name of the device you want to pair.
- When pairing is complete, the word Connected will be displayed to the right of the device name.
Note: If a passkey (or passcode, PIN code, PIN number, password, etc.) input is required, input 0000.