- Delete the Bluetooth® device information of your playback device
- The steps vary depending on the playback device. Check the article, how to delete the Bluetooth device information of your playback device for more information.
- If the speaker type isn’t listed in the Bluetooth device information on the playback device, proceed to the next step.
- Initialize the speaker
WARNING! Performing this step will reset all settings in the speaker and deletes all pairing and device information.
If model-specific information is required to complete this step, check your manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Turn on the speaker.
- Press and hold the - (volume) and (power)/ PAIRING buttons simultaneously for more than five seconds.
- The speaker will turn off when the initialization is complete.
- The image used is of the SRS-XB22 wireless speaker.
- Turn the speaker on and check the status of the Bluetooth indicator
Depending on the issue, the following articles may also be helpful:
- How to pair your Bluetooth speaker with another device.
- Unable to connect the headphones or speaker to the Bluetooth audio device that has been connected previously.
What's the status of Bluetooth indicator?
- It flashes slowly or lights up.
- Initialization isn't possible and the power is on. Initialize the speaker again.
- It flashes quickly (three times a second).
- The speaker is initialized. Connect your speaker with a playback device through the Bluetooth function.