Optional Wireless Rear Speaker Kit for Home Theater Systems.
Questions & Answers: 26
- How to pair the S-AIR Wireless devices.IMPORTANT: If you are using a wireless network router, make sure to turn if off before attempting to pair the S-AIR® wireless devices. If you experience any difficulty with pairing, verify that the cards are firmly
- S-AIR® wireless systems and accessories compatibility chartModel Number Supplied S-Air Accessories Optional S-Air Accessories Additional Comments AIR-SA10 Wireless Receiver/Speaker System for remote rooms EZW-RT10 Transceiver N/A N/A AIR-SA15R Wireless Receiver/Speaker
- The S-AIR® wireless surround speakers do not work after connecting the shielded cable.If the S-AIR wireless surround speakers no longer work after connecting the shielded cable to the Blu-ray Disc® (BD) Home Theater (HT) system, there may be a problem with the pairing or there could be an incorrect
- What is the frequency band of the S-AIR Wireless speaker system?The frequency band of the S-AIR® Wireless speaker system ranges from 2.4000 GHz to 2.4835 GHz.
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product purchased internationally.Parts and accessories, including recovery CDs/DVDs for some VAIO computers, are available from the Sony National Parts Center in the country where the product was purchased. IMPORTANT: Additional support information
- Does Sony have a Product Recycling Program?To encourage the proper disposal of electronic products and batteries, we introduced the Take Back Recycling Program to offer free recycling of unwanted Sony® products. For more information,visit our recycling program
- What is covered by the Sony warranty?Sony® product warranty information, including what is covered by the warranty, is part of the documentation inside the box for each Sony product. The warranty may be on a separate card or as part of the Primary
- Do products that use magnets affect medical devices such as pacemakers?Medical devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, or variable pressure shunts for hydrocephalus treatment may be affected depending on the magnetic field of the magnet in the product. If you use one of these medical
- Repair Options for Devices with Physical or Cosmetic DamageTake your device to an authorized servicer for evaluation to determine the repair options available for physical or cosmetic damage. You can purchase replacement accessories.