IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This page provides information on how to enable the Samba TV® service and add your TV to the Spotlight app.
Enable Samba TV
Follow the instructions according to your TV type.
- Android TV™ models
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Under System Preferences, select Samba Interactive TV.
- Enable Samba Interactive TV.
- Take note of the code under Connected Devices.
- Other TVs
- Press the HOME button.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Setup.
- Select Network.
- Select Samba Interactive TV.
- Under Settings, select Enable.
- Go to Connected Devices.
- Take note of the code.
Add Your TV to the Spotlight App
Currently, the Spotlight by Samba TV app is available only on an iPad® mobile device with iOS™ 7.0 or higher operating system.
- Install the Spotlight app on your mobile device.
- Go to the Spotlight SETTINGS.
- Select CONNECT YOUR TV.
- Enter the code.
- Tap Done to proceed to the next screen.
- Your TV name and status display in green when your TV is successfully added to the Spotlight TV list.
- If you want to connect or disconnect your TV from the Samba TV service, tap your TV name.