- Connect an A/V cable to the LINE OUT jack on the camcorder.
- If your camcorder has standard A/V output jacks [FIG. 1] , use standard A/V cables [FIG. 2] for the connection.
- If your camcorder has a mini A/V output jack [FIG. 3] , use an A/V cable with a mini connection [FIG. 4] on one end.
NOTE: The type and location of the LINE OUT jack differs depending on the camcorder. Refer to the instruction manual of your camcorder for model-specific information.
- Connect the other end of the A/V cable to a LINE IN jack on the VCR.
- Turn on the camcorder.
- Turn on the VCR.
- Tune the VCR to the line input in which the camcorder is connected.
If you need to order an A/V cable for your camcorder: Go to Parts and Accessories.
Please contact a local or online authorized retailer to purchase a Sony product.
For customers in the United States: https://www.sony.com/retailers