Questions & Answers: 40
- Use and setup a wireless flashBefore you start There are two methods for wireless flash shooting: radio wireless and optical wireless. The HVL-F60RM and F45RM are compatible with both radio wireless flash shooting and optical wireless flash
- External Flash Function Compatibility Chart.Consult the chart below for information about what external flash functions are compatible with which Sony® and Konica Minolta™ cameras. Sony Flash HVL-F20AM Sony Cameras Konica Minolta Cameras HVL-F20M Sony Cameras
- Flash compatibility information for Sony cameras.The detailed information about the flash compatibility information for Sony® cameras can be found on this website.
- macOS Big Sur (macOS 11) compatibility information for digital imaging products and application softwareSelect a Product Category. Digital Imaging α (alpha) Digital Cameras Cyber-shot® Cameras Digital Camcorders Accessories Application Software
- macOS Big Sur (macOS 11) compatibility information for application softwareWe have checked the operation of the application software listed on this page. Operation is not guaranteed for all computers. Application Software Version Applicable Product Categories macOS® Big Sur (macOS 11)
- Can the camera be controlled using a wireless remote control?The camera can be controlled using the optional RMT-DSLR1 wireless remote control. NOTE: Check the Web sites listed below for availability. Sony® Parts and Accessories Sales. Sony Store.
- There are thick, black bars at the top and bottom of pictures when viewing on the LCD screen.This means that the Aspect ratio setting in the camera menu is set to the 16:9 mode. This setting is good for creating photos with a wide-screen look for displaying on an HDTV. Change the Aspect ratio setting to
- What is covered by the Sony warranty?Sony® product warranty information, including what is covered by the warranty, is part of the documentation inside the box for each Sony product. The warranty may be on a separate card or as part of the Primary