How to connect the camera to use the BRAVIA Sync function
If your digital camera or camcorder has the CTRL FOR HDMI setting, then you can control certain features of the device when connected to a TV with the BRAVIA™ Sync feature.
Before you start
- An HDMI® cable (sold separately) is required for this function.
- Check your product manuals to verify the features available when using BRAVIA Sync.
Setup the camera
- Connect the device to the TV using the HDMI cable.
- Turn the TV on and set to the proper input.
- Turn on the device.
- On the device, press the MENU button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Main Settings.
- Select CTRL FOR HDMI.
- Select On.
- Access device controls with the supplied remote, depending on your TV:
- Press SYNC MENU button
- Press ACTION MENU → SYNC MENU