Transfer pictures and videos from your camera to a computer or mobile device
This article provides information on how to transfer pictures and videos through different connections to a computer and troubleshoot problems.
- How to transfer pictures and videos using a Wi-Fi connection to a computer with the Microsoft® Windows® operating system
- Importing images to your Mac (Wi-Fi) (OS X v10.10-10.11 / macOS 10.12 - 10.13)
- To transfer pictures and videos wirelessly using the Imaging Edge Mobile app to a mobile device, visit the Edge Mobile/How to use the website and choose your model.
- Transfer pictures and videos using NFC™ One-touch sharing to a mobile device
- Frequently asked questions about the PlayMemories Home™ app
- The computer doesn't recognize the USB connection from my digital camera
- Can't make a Wi-Fi connection between the camera and the mobile device
- Can't save data on the computer through the wireless connection using PlayMemories Home
- Can't import videos recorded in 60p/50p to Apple iMovie® software
- The message "Videos that can't be imported by PlayMemories Home were found." is displayed, and images can't be imported.