Follow the steps below to import videos from a camcorder a recorder.
- Connect the output port on the camcorder with the input port on the recorder using the cable supplied with the camcorder.
Note: Depending on the camcorder and available ports on the recorder, either an Audio/Video (A/V) or i.LINK cable may be used.
- Turn on the recorder.
- For the input setting on the recorder, select the line input to which the camcorder is connected.
- Turn the camcorder on, and set it to the playback mode.
- Insert the tape or media containing the video into the camcorder.
Note_S This step applies to camcorders that use a cassette tape or 8 cm DVD. If you are using a camcorder with a hard disk drive, skip this step.
- Insert a blank, recordable media into the recorder.
- Press the Record button on the recorder.
- Press the Play button on the camcorder.
- When the video has finished playing, press the Stop button on both the camcorder and recorder.
The video is now imported.