Questions & Answers: 344
- Can I import movies recorded in AVCHD format using iMovie for Mac?It is possible if you use iMovie® '08/ Mac® OS X v10.6.7 or later versions. iMovie (v10 or later) and Mac OS X v10.9 are necessary to import AVCHD movies recorded in 60p/50p mode (PS mode). Check the iMovie support
- The camera does not wirelessly import to a Mac OS X (10.7 - 10.9) computer.Make sure to download and install the Wireless Auto Import software on the computer. The latest software version is supported on the Mac OS® X 10.9, 10.8, and 10.9 operating systems. IMPORTANT: The Wireless Auto
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingYou can connect your camera to a NFC™ enabled mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and transfer images and movies from the camera directly with just one touch. Before you start The NFC function on the mobile device
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- Import Photos and Videos to a Windows Computer Using PlayMemories HomeFollow these steps to import images from a Handycam® camcorder, Cyber-shot® camera, or α (Alpha) camera using PlayMemories Home™ software: Download and install the PlayMemories Home software on your computer. Insert
- Can't make a Wi-Fi connection between the camera and the mobile deviceCheck the following steps. You need the dedicated application Imaging Edge Mobile app (PlayMemories Mobile™ app successor) to connect your camera and mobile device through Wi-Fi® connection. On your mobile device
- Use PlayMemories Home to transfer videos and pictures to a Macintosh computerBefore you start Install the latest version of the PlayMemories Home™ software. PlayMemories Home software is supported on computers running Apple® Mac® OS X® v10.10 - 10.11 or macOS® 10.12 - 10.13. Visit the PlayMemories
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- How to install the PlayMemories Home (Windows) software without the Internet connection.The PlayMemories Home™ software is normally installed by downloading the PlayMemories Home program file. The installer downloaded by the procedure below allows you to install PlayMemories Home software without downloading
- What is Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) and where can I get Imaging Edge Mobile?The Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) is a free mobile app from Sony, which enables instant image transfer via Wi-Fi enabled cameras to mobile device. You can install it on your smartphone or tablet