Questions & Answers: 353
- My camera turns off even if there's still power in the multi-battery adapterThe NPA-MQZ1 Multi Battery Adapter can connect and supply power to a camera that uses either a Z-series or W-series battery. By removing the cover for the Z-series battery, the power plate fits cameras compatible
- Steps to shoot super-slow-motion movies (HFR Settings)Shooting super-slow-motion movies is a little different from shooting a regular movie. Here is a detailed instruction and information about shooting super-slow-motion movies. IMPORTANT: An SDXC Class 10, UHS-1 type
- How to download PlayMemories Camera apps wirelessly using the camera.PlayMemories Camera apps can be downloaded and installed to the camera directly if it is connected to an active wireless network. Before proceeding with the steps, make sure that you have: A Sony® camera with PlayMemories
- What Is S-Gamut?S-Gamut is a color space or color gamut such as ITU-R BT.709 for HDTV, and DCI-P3 for digital cinema which features a wider range of color. S-Gamut defines an even wider color space than that of the previous two
- What is S-Log?S-Log is a gamma curve with a wide dynamic range optimized under the assumption that grading will be performed in the post-production process. S-Log3 allows for better reproduction of gradation characteristics in
- What is Picture Profile?Picture Profile is a menu for adjusting and changing parameters that determine characteristics of an image.
- Noise Appears in Dark Areas When Recording with S-Log 2 or S-Log 3S-Log2 and S-Log3 are functions optimized under the assumption that grading will be performed in the post-production process. Before grading, videos recorded with the S-Log2 or S-Log3 gamma have more noticeable