If your digital camera or camcorder has the CTRL FOR HDMI setting, then you can control certain features of the device when connected to a TV with the BRAVIA™ Sync feature.
Before you start
- An HDMI® cable (sold separately) is required for this function.
- Check your product manuals to verify the features available when using BRAVIA Sync.
Setup the camera
- Connect the device to the TV using the HDMI cable.
- Turn the TV on and set to the proper input.
- Turn on the device.
- On the device, press the MENU button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Main Settings.
- Select CTRL FOR HDMI.
- Select On.
- Access device controls with the supplied remote, depending on your TV:
- Press SYNC MENU button
- Press ACTION MENU → SYNC MENU