Use the VAIO Care App to Troubleshoot Your Computer
The VAIO Care™ app comes with several troubleshooting tools that can help diagnose and fix common computer issues. Watch the video tutorial or follow the steps below to use the VAIO Care app to troubleshoot your computer.
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on All Programs.
- Click on VAIO Care.
- Click Troubleshooting.
- Select the troubleshooting tool you want to launch.
View picture of troubleshooting tools
- Program & software: Operating system and other installed software
- Network & wireless: Wired and wireless internet, mobile broadband, and Bluetooth® issues
- System: BIOS, drivers, and firmware issues.
- Storage & media: Hard drives, CD/DVD drives, and Memory Stick media.
- Connected devices: Touchpad, mouse, keyboard, video, printer, TV, USB, and other connected devices.
- In the selected category, click the troubleshooting tool that closely resembles the issues you encounter on your computer.
- Run the troubleshooting tool to automatically resolve the issue.
- If the selected troubleshooting tool doesn't resolve the issue, try running a different troubleshooting tool.