Does the VAIO Care 7 application include any information about the VAIO software installed on the computer?
The VAIO Care application includes a section called Learn about VAIO Programs that provides specific information and descriptions of each Sony® software application. In some cases, a short tutorial may also be included.
- Click the Start button, click All Programs, and then click VAIO Care.
- In the VAIO Care window, click VAIO Software.
- In the VAIO Software screen, click Learn about VAIO Programs.
- In the Learn about VAIO Programs screen, click to select the desired category or specific function.
NOTE: The Learn about VAIO Programs screen includes the following categories;
- Photo / Video
- Internet / Mail
- Home Network
- Fun and Useful
- Easy settings tools
- In the Learn about VAIO Programs click to select a program to learn more about that specific application.
- Some selected applications will only have information and a description of what the software does, while other may also provide a quick tutorial.
- If a tutorial is provided, click the Play icon to start the tutorial.
- You can also launch the selected application by clicking on the Open button.