IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow this procedure to uninstall an app from the Windows® Store.
- On the taskbar, in the Search field next to the Start button, type the name of the application you wish to uninstall.
- At the top of the Search results, right-click the application name and, from the menu, click Uninstall.
- All Windows Store apps will appear in Search results with the words Windows app underneath them.
- If the Uninstall option is not available from the right-click menu, this indicates that the app is a pre-installed part of the operating system and cannot be removed.
- The app will be uninstalled from the computer.