Questions & Answers: 95
- How to troubleshoot low sound level, unable to raise the volume, or other no sound issues.IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the product. To troubleshoot the issue, check the following. For a low sound or no sound issue
- What are the USB data transfer rates and specifications?The Universal Serial Bus (USB) specification stipulates five data transfer rates: USB 1.0/Low-Speed: 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps) USB 1.1/Full-Speed: 12 Mbps USB 2.0/Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps USB 3.0/SuperSpeed: 5 Gbps
- What is the Passcode or Password When Pairing with Another Bluetooth Device?Applicable Products Passcode Use the code 0000 when pairing with another Bluetooth® device. The passcode may appear as Pass key, PIN code, PIN number, or Password depending on the Bluetooth device used. You can't
- NO DATA or DATA ERROR Audio Message is Heard on the Walkman PlayerYou will hear an audible error message from your Walkman® player if the song database is damaged, deleted, or can't be read by the player. To check the song database stored on your player, connect it to a computer
- How to set up the Car FM Stereo Transmitter with a portable device and a car stereo.WARNING: There is a risk of personal injury. Do not connect or operate this unit, a mobile stereo, or a portable audio device while driving or waiting at a traffic signal. Park in a safe place first. IMPORTANT:
- How many speakers can I connect using Music Center (SongPal) Wireless Multi-Room?You can connect up to ten speakers and play them simultaneously using the Music Center (SongPal™) Wireless Multi-room feature.
- The Content Transfer for Mac software application does not work properly after upgrading to Mac OS X 10.11 operating system.The Content Transfer for Mac software application for the Mac OS® X 10.11 operating system is now available by using the latest version of the software.
- How to connect a portable audio player to a stereo system using an audio cable.Follow these steps to connect a portable audio player to a stereo system. IMPORTANT: Some products may not have a jack to connect an audio cable. For details, refer to the manual of each product. An appropriate
- How to transfer music to Walkman player via drag-and-drop from Apple iTunes software for the Windows operating system.To transfer songs managed by the Apple® iTunes® software without using the Media Go™ application, open the Music folder in the Walkman® player then transfer music by drag-and-drop from the Apple iTunes software