To combine multiple albums into just one album using the Media Go™ software, follow the steps below.
- Open the Media Go software.
- On the left side of the Media Go screen, click Library.
- Click Music.
- On the right top part of the screen, click Albums.
- While holding down the Ctrl key on the keyboard, click the albums that you want to combine.
- Right-click on one of the selected albums.
- Click Open.
- Press the Ctrl and A keys together on the keyboard while the album song list is displayed.
- Make sure that all songs are selected then click Edit.
- From the menu bar, click Properties.
- On the Audio Properties screen, type in the same album and album artist names in the Album and Album Artist fields.
- Click OK.
To check whether the selected albums are successfully combined into an album, repeat steps 2 to 4.
- Songs that have the same album name and album artist name are grouped as an album.
- Songs that have the same album name but different album artist names are sorted into separate albums.
- For a full list of supported devices, visit the Media Go software website.
- The Media Go software may work with other devices not listed in the web site. Availability, however, of all functions and features is not guaranteed.