Questions & Answers: 121
- Where can I download or purchase music for my Walkman digital music player?You can download or purchase and then transfer music to your Walkman® player that does not have Digital Rights Management (DRM) copyright protection. Some examples of where you can acquire music would be the Amazon®
- What is the maximum number of Bluetooth wireless devices that can be paired?The maximum number of Bluetooth® wireless devices that can be paired varies on the model of the unit. For MHC-GT3D, MHC-GT5D, MHC-V5, MHC-V6D, MHC-V7D, MHC-GT4D, MHC-V44D, SHAKE-X1D, SHAKE-X3D, SHAKE-X7D, SRS-BTD70
- What are the USB data transfer rates and specifications?The Universal Serial Bus (USB) specification stipulates five data transfer rates: USB 1.0/Low-Speed: 1.5 Megabits per second (Mbps) USB 1.1/Full-Speed: 12 Mbps USB 2.0/Hi-Speed: 480 Mbps USB 3.0/SuperSpeed: 5 Gbps
- Where to find the model and serial numbers of my Headphones and Portable Audio devices?The model and serial numbers can be found on the device itself or on the bar code from the original box. Using the bar code label on the original box The seven digits between S01- and the last digit is the serial
- Error: Cannot play. File format is not supported occurs when trying to play an audio file on the portable player.For proper playback, the file must be compatible with the portable player. The supported file formats are listed below: IMPORTANT note regarding Digital Rights management (DRM): The portable player only supports
- How do I register a Sony product?All Sony® products can be registered online at the Sony Product Registration Web site.
- Create and transfer playlist to your Walkman using Microsoft Windows Media PlayerFollow the steps below to create and transfer a playlist to your Walkman® player using Microsoft® Windows® Media Player. On your computer, lauch the Microsoft Windows Media Player. In the left pane, select Music
- The Content Transfer for Mac software application does not work properly after upgrading to Mac OS X 10.11 operating system.The Content Transfer for Mac software application for the Mac OS® X 10.11 operating system is now available by using the latest version of the software.