IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped versions of the WiMax Connection Utility and the Intel Centrino WiMAX 6250 driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager as "Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 13.62 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000550957.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000550957.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "WiMAX Connection Utility" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the WiMAX Connection Utility + Intel Centrino WiMAX 6250 Driver is complete.