IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
IMPORTANT!! This update is available only by performing a Network Upgrade.This utility updates the NAC-SV10i software to version 1.02.301, and adds support for the Slacker® Personal Radio Streaming Service.
- System Software
Before You Start
Download & Install
IMPORTANT: Do not power off the unit or disconnect the network cable while the update operation is in progress.
- On the remote control, press the "SETTINGS" button.
- At the "Settings" screen, use the arrow buttons to select "System Update", and then press the "ENTER" button.
- At the "Playback and network functions cannot be used during the setup. Press ENTER to continue." message, press the "ENTER" button.
Note: If a down arrow () is displayed the message is continued on the next page. To view the entire message press the down arrow on the remote control.
- At the "Found latest update. Press ENTER." screen, press the "ENTER" button.
Note: If there is no update available, "No update required." appears.
- When the "System Update" message appears, use the arrow buttons to select "OK", and then press the "ENTER" button.
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.
Note: The update process may take up to 20 minutes to complete depending on various factors such as the size of the update, connection speed, etc.
- The unit will automatically restart when the system update is complete.