IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth Adapter driver to version 184.108.40.206 to resolve an issue where the Bluetooth icon in the Windows® notification area fails to work properly after performing the Office® vCard synchronization.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 128.65 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600286.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600286.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth Adapter Ver. 220.127.116.11" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Bluetooth Win7 Suite (64)" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Destination Folder" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Ready to Install the Program" screen, click "Install".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Completed" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "You must restart your system for the configuration changes made to Bluetooth Win7 Suite (64) to take effect" screen, click "Yes" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth Adapter is complete.