WAIT - Read the Required Files section before downloading this file.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Intel WiDi (Wireless Display) software to provide the following benefits:
- Provides support for Intel Wireless Display 2.1 specifications
- Adds support to playback copy protected DVD and BD media
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 128.58 MB
Before You Start
- IMPORTANT: This application is only for computers having Intel Graphics currently installed. In order for this Intel WiDi Update to function properly please ensure that the Intel Wireless LAN and Intel Graphics drivers are installed and the required files are installed in the order that they are listed.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
How to manually uninstall the current version of the Intel Wireless Display software
- Click the "Start" icon then click "Control Panel".
- Click "Uninstall a program.
- Right-click "Intel® Wireless Display"in the "Uninstall or change a program" list, then click "Uninstall".
- Restart the computer.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600362.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600362.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® WiDi (Wireless Display) Update Ver. 188.8.131.52" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the Intel® WiDi Installer" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select "I accept the terms in the license agreement" then click "Next".
- At the "Intel® WiDi Installer Completed Successfully" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Intel WiDi (Wireless Display) Update is complete.