IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M / 540M video driver to version 126.96.36.19993 to resolve the following issues:
- The 3D function does not turn on while the computer is connected to a 3D TV
- After running the 3D wizard setup in 16 bit color depth mode the language displayed is incorrect
- When using WinDVD® to playback a MVC (Multiview Video Coding)file the picture is not smooth and the sound does not synchronize
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 165.09 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600419.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600419.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "NVIDIA GeForce GT 520M / 540M Update Ver. 188.8.131.5293" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the NVIDIA GeForce 520M / 540M Video Driver Update is complete.