IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility will install the AMD Chipset Driver.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 15.82 MB
Before You Start
- Important: This update must be installed "AFTER" installing the Windows® 8 operating system.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the A2DCHI-80272704-0082.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the A2DCHI-80272704-0082.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation and click "Next".
- At the "AMD Chipset Driver Ver. 184.108.40.2062.0809" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the AMD Chipset Driver is complete.