IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the Synaptics PS/2 Port ClickPad software to resolve the following issues:
- The edge of the TouchPad is non-responsive
- The tap zones are not functional regardless of the software settings
- Latency occurs when using the tap and drag functions
- The left-hand and right-hand settings are reversed after returning from Standby or Hibernate
- Two-finger and Three-finger functions are not explained correctly in the Help file
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 89.32 MB
Before You Start
Important: Before installing this update, the current version of the Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad must be uninstalled. Please follow the steps below to uninstall the software.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Synaptics PS/2 Port ClickPad Update is complete.