IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility will install an updated version of the Infineon TPM Professional Package to add the Infineon TPM Professional software.
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- 66.89 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000601259.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000601259.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "Infineon TPM Professional Package Ver. 4.3.3137.0 " screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Browse For Folder" screen, select the destination where you would like to save the extracted file. For example:
- Select "Desktop" from the list of choices of where you would like to save the extracted file.
- Click "Make New Folder" and name the new folder "TPM", then select the "TPM" folder you just created.
- Click "OK" and the executable file will save in the location you have selected.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
Note: You can install the Infineon TPM Professional Package by running the "Setup" file located in the folder where you saved the file in step #5.
The installation of the Infineon TPM Professional Package is complete.