IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ262 Firmware to enable the "Zero Power Optical Disc Drive" feature to support optical disc drive asynchronous notification.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 3.63 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions to use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600691.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600691.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ262 Firmware Update Ver. 1.01" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen click "Finish".
NOTE:The computer will automatically shut down after the firmware update is complete. After the computer shuts down, wait 60 seconds then restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ262 Firmware Update is complete.NOTE: Please verify the version installed is 1.01. If for any reason it is not Version 1.01, please run this update again then shut down the computer. Wait 60 seconds then restart the computer.
How to verify the installed version
- Search for "Performance Information and Tools".
- Select "Settings" then click "Performance Information and Tools" to the left on your screen".
- Click "Advanced Tools", then click "View advanced system details in System Information".
- Double click "Components" then click "CD-ROM".
- At "PNP Device ID" version 1.01 is shown.