IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the VAIO Control Center software to provide the following benefits:
- Adds the "ClearAudio" setting feature in the VAIO Control Center and Music app to improve audio performance.
- Adds the "Automatic Sound Field Adjustment" feature to the VAIO Control Center application to allow for the optimizing of sound depending on the angle of the computer.
- Windows® 8 64-bit
- 17.43 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600646.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600646.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "VAIO Control Center Update Ver. 18.104.22.16810" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for VAIO Control Center" screen, click "Next".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click "Finish" to restart the computer to complete the update.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO Control Center Update is complete.