IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs an updated version of the SPD2900GS USB Driver to resolve the following issues:
- 3D photos do not display in 3D when using applications such as 3D Family Paint, PlayMemories Home™ or PowerDVD®
- A Runtime Error message may occur when viewing a 3D photo file using the "NVidia® GeForce® 3D Vision Photo Viewer" application
- The computer may shutdown due to playback corruption while using the "View 3D via HDMI™ input" feature
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 51.33 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000600713.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000600713.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "SuperD SPD2900GS USB Driver Update Ver. 1.0.2112.1008" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the SuperD SPD2900GS USB Driver Update is complete.